Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cracker 5/25


So on Sunday I went to the Cracker show and planned on being all Adult-like and hanging out back by the bar. After all, I'm not really in that "flirt with the band" place in my life and I'm not so much into crowds. And then I thought, well, I should go up front for a couple pictures - in case we start that blog we've been thinking about. So I scooched and squeaked my way through a mass of humanity (hi again, nice people who let me by!) until there I was, in front of the stage just as David Lowery was belting out Euro-Trash Girl - and I swear he was singing it just to me (while very coyly avoiding eye contact).

Here are the fruits of my total groupiness:

There's that ludicrously dreamy Johnny Hickman on the left. Dan, can we get his solo project here PLEASE?

And this is David singing to me.

Was it worth it letting me up front? Maybe not. But still, thanks.

2 comments:

David Sullivan said...

Susan: Yellowman was great. I'll be staying at the cottage across the parking lot 6/21-6-28 so It'll be garage rock, reggae night and of course the Casuals. I am going to link you on my site and would love it if you'd return the favor.

Susan said...

David - done! Have an awesome time next door. You will LOVE it.